Amalia and El Brujo Glaciers
Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
Amalia Glacier, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
It’s hard for a glacier to stand out in a world of ice fields that enjoy almost celebrity status. But the three-kilometer-wide (two-mile-wide) Amalia Glacier on the Peel Fjord manages to, for its sheer beauty and its thick ice floes...
- 1 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 2 Natural Wonders Even Volcanologists Are in Awe of Mount Etna’s Latest Eruptions
- 3 Cruise These Cruises Are Requiring COVID Vaccinations for All Guests
- 4 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 5 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021