Where to Eat in Zurich West
There's no shortage of diverse dining options in Zurich West - from the stylish tapas-sized dishes in Josef to the classical French-Italian cuisine of LaSalle. The opening of Zurich’s first permanent closed market created a plethora of restaurants including the modern Restaurant Viadukt and the popular Markthalle, offering hearty meat-centric dishes. Diners wanting to hit new heights should eat at Clouds - a high-end restaurant atop Switzerland’s tallest tower.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip