Top 6 Places to Shop Vintage in Barcelona
Collected by Chris Ciolli , AFAR Local Expert
Vintage shoppers, rejoice! Barcelona is packed with options for second-hand and vintage shoppers looking for unique clothing, housewares and accessories. Here are six of our favorites around town.
Carrer de Valldonzella, 2, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Based in Barcelona since 1992, Holala! Plaza is the best Barcelona shop for vintage clothes, furniture, video games, accessories, books and more. It's hard to leave empty-handed, but even if you don't have cash to spare, stop by to check out their...
Carrer de Bertrellans, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Unlike some of Barcelona's other Vintage stores (ahem, Holala), Love Vintage focuses on wearable antiques, and clothes that don't resemble costumes. This is a great shop for vintage newcomers who are looking for something different to wear at a...
Carrer dels Banys Nous, 20, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
L'Arca, formerly known as L'Arca de l'Avia, specializes in recreating historical clothing, especially ball gowns and wedding dresses, but it's a great place to pick up antique and vintage accessories like lace gloves, Spanish fans, and jewelry, as...
Stock up on vintage books, comics and magazines in English, Spanish, Catalan, French and other languages at Llibreria Canuda. Carlos Ruiz Zafón fans can head to the basement, also known as the "Cemetery of Forgotten Books". Whatever you do, go...
- 1 Outdoor Adventure Walk Among the Treetops on the New Redwood Sky Walk
- 2 Tips + News Italy to Require COVID Pass to Enter Museums, Restaurants
- 3 Tips + News U.S. to Keep International Travel Bans in Place Amid Variant Concerns
- 4 World Heritage UNESCO Adds 33 New Sites to Its 2021 World Heritage List
- 5 COVID + Travel CDC: The Vaccinated Should Now Wear Masks Indoors in Parts of U.S.