The Best Things to Do in Sweden
Located on the island of Djurgården, this purpose-built maritime museum is an extraordinary sight: It houses the massive warship Vasa, which sank just minutes after launching on its maiden voyage in 1628. Raised from the harbor in 1961,...
After Carcassonne in southwest France, Visby lays claim tothe most important and best-preserved medieval city walls in all of Europe. The town’s citizens began building the original six-meter-high (20-foot) fortified walls in the 13th century, and...
- 1 COVID + Travel These Airlines Still Require Masks Onboard
- 2 COVID + Travel CDC Now Recommends COVID Testing for All Domestic Travel
- 3 Air Travel Southwest Sale Includes Hawai‘i and Puerto Rico Flights From $45 Each Way
- 4 Hotels For 30 Hours, Graduate Hotels Is Offering Rooms for $30 per Night
- 5 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me