The Best Things to Do in Barbados
Part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site along with Historic Bridgetown, the Garrison was Britain's first permanent military base in the Caribbean. Established in 1705, it was the obvious destination for transatlantic traders and naval...
A half-hour's drive from Bridgetown on the east coast, these gardens on just 2.4 hectares (six acres) of lush grounds are home to an astounding variety of tropical and subtropical plants, from orchids to palms and species found only...
Rum is king in Barbados. While the Mount Gay rum distillery is in the north, guests in Bridgetown can learn all about centuries’ worth of rum production at the Mount Gay Visitor Centre. Of course, a tasting is part of any visit....
- 1 National Parks 9 Underrated National Parks You Should Visit in 2021
- 2 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News Greece Will Reopen Earlier Than Expected to Vaccinated Travelers
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities