The Best Museums in Washington, D.C.
One of the great pleasures of visiting the nation's capital is exploring the world's largest museum complex: The Smithsonian, whose 20 institutions include the National Air and Space Museum and the National Portrait Gallery. Many conveniently surround the National Mall, and all are free. It's also worth going beyond the beaten path (and crossing the Virginia border) to visit more specialized museums, full of inspiring art and historic artifacts.
- 1 Outdoor Adventure Walk Among the Treetops on the New Redwood Sky Walk
- 2 Air Travel Can America’s Airports Come Back Better?
- 3 World Heritage UNESCO Adds 33 New Sites to Its 2021 World Heritage List
- 4 COVID + Travel Ireland Has Reopened to U.S. Travelers—Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Visiting
- 5 COVID + Travel CDC: The Vaccinated Should Now Wear Masks Indoors in Parts of U.S.