The Best Museums in Washington, D.C.
One of the great pleasures of visiting the nation's capital is exploring the world's largest museum complex: The Smithsonian, whose 20 institutions include the National Air and Space Museum and the National Portrait Gallery. Many conveniently surround the National Mall, and all are free. It's also worth going beyond the beaten path (and crossing the Virginia border) to visit more specialized museums, full of inspiring art and historic artifacts.
- 1 Tips + News Italy to Require COVID Pass to Enter Museums, Restaurants
- 2 Tips + News U.S. to Keep International Travel Bans in Place Amid Variant Concerns
- 3 COVID + Travel CDC: The Vaccinated Should Now Wear Masks Indoors in Parts of U.S.
- 4 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 5 Tips + News Which European Countries Can Americans Travel To?