The Best Museums in Washington, D.C.
One of the great pleasures of visiting the nation's capital is exploring the world's largest museum complex: The Smithsonian, whose 20 institutions include the National Air and Space Museum and the National Portrait Gallery. Many conveniently surround the National Mall, and all are free. It's also worth going beyond the beaten path (and crossing the Virginia border) to visit more specialized museums, full of inspiring art and historic artifacts.
- 1 Air Travel What It Means When You Have “SSSS” on Your Boarding Pass
- 2 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me
- 3 COVID + Travel CDC Now Recommends COVID Testing for All Domestic Travel
- 4 Air Travel These Airlines Still Require Masks Onboard
- 5 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know