The Best Hotels in Greece
Greece appeals to both mythology nerds and sun seeking sybarites. The New Hotel Athens is a reminder that the Greek capital has a hip, modern side to complement its legendary past. Perched on a cliff over the Aegean, finding the Amanzoe in Porto Heli feels like discovering a modern Acropolis. The jet set head to Santa Marina Resort, which boasts Mykonos' only private beach. For jaw-dropping infinity hotel views head to the intimate Grace hotel on Santorini and Emelisse Hotel on Kefalonia.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter