The Best Hotels in Dallas
Collected by AFAR Editors, AFAR Staff
Whether you want to stay somewhere historic, luxurious, or more boutique, Dallas has an option for every traveler. Mostly massive, hotels here come with equally outsized amenities, from 18-hole golf courses to museum-worthy art collections.
Though technically in the city of Irving, midway between Dallas and Fort Worth, this Four Seasons outpost has honorary Dallas status, as it was a pioneer in the area’s luxury hotel scene. Opened in 1986, it’s a true urban...
In the early 1920s, cotton and oil baron Sheppard King and his wife, Bertha Wilcox, traveled around Europe with an architect to find inspiration for their new Dallas home, returning with such treasures as Italian marble columns and 19th-century...
1530 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
When The Joule first opened in 2008, it was early into the regeneration of Dallas’ ghost-town-after-5-p.m. downtown. Today, following a two-year, multi-million-dollar renovation completed in late 2013, this is one of the main places drawing...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village