The Best Hotels in Belize
Belize is that rare combination of Caribbean sea and Central American jungle that allows for unrivaled adventures. Movie director Francis Ford Coppola found his jungle paradise here in the 1980s and opened Blancaneaux lodge. Chaa Creek lays claim to being Belize's original eco-lodge, while Chan Chich may well be the only hotel in the country that can claim to sit atop a known former Maya site. Divers can't beat the Caya Espanto's location next to the second-largest barrier reef in the world.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter