The Best Hotels, Camps, and Lodges in Tanzania
Be wild by day and civilized at night when visiting Tanzania. These camps and lodges offer unrivaled wildlife experiences coupled with modern day comforts and city-worthy food and wine. To best take in the Serengeti, book a stay at Singita Faru Faru Lodge in or Namiri Plains. It's hard to top the location of the 30-suite &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, which is set on the edge of a volcanic crater in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip