The Best Hotels, Camps, and Lodges in Tanzania
Be wild by day and civilized at night when visiting Tanzania. These camps and lodges offer unrivaled wildlife experiences coupled with modern day comforts and city-worthy food and wine. To best take in the Serengeti, book a stay at Singita Faru Faru Lodge in or Namiri Plains. It's hard to top the location of the 30-suite &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, which is set on the edge of a volcanic crater in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- 1Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 2Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 3Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 4News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 5ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale