Peruvian Heritage beyond Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu is the most famous cultural site in Peru—and understandably so, given it was named one of the new 7 wonders of the world. But Peru's cultural heritage extends way beyond Machu Picchu. As well as plenty of other Inca ruins, there are numerous pre-Inca archaeological sites—including the mysterious Nazca Lines—as well as more recent colonial structures to explore.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences