One Week in Zurich
Zurich doesn’t just offer affluent living; it’s also sporty and historically fascinating. One week is enough time to start soaking up the city's lifestyle. Stroll down Zurich's glittering Bahnhofstrasse—one of the most expensive shopping streets in the world—for a taste of true extravagance. Or head to the Letzigrund soccer stadium to cheer on Grasshopper or F.C. Zurich. Bürkliplatz’s flea market is ideal for bargain hunters and the Swiss National Museum explores the history of Switzerland.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip