Local Markets in Honolulu
Collected by Andrea Rip , AFAR Local Expert
For fresh foods, souvenirs, and beautiful local produce, farmers' markets and local shops peddle a wonderful assortment of island goods and produce.
925 Maunakea St # C2, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
Once a week I allocate $3.65 for my favorite lychee bubble tea. The frozen beverage with black tapioca pearls tastes so delicious on a hot day. And, I also found that it provides a great deal of headache relief. The mom and pops store is run by a...
1050 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
It might be the middle of the City, and it might be at the major concert hall in Honolulu, but Wednesday evenings are typically reserved for the Ward (aka Honolulu) Farmers Market. Tents go up, and local food vendors and farmers display their...
99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, USA
The ABC Stores on Honolulu's every corner actually aren't a bad place to pick up inexpensive gifts for loved ones back home. But true bargain-hunters will want to make the 20-minute drive from Waikiki to the Aloha Stadium swap meet, held every...
1515 Wilder Ave, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA
At first glance the small little market open on Thursday evenings at St. Clements Parish in the Makiki neighborhood of Honolulu does not seem like much to stop for. However, I often took friends there or pointed them in that directions for a...
- 1 Tips + News Hawai‘i Issues New Rules for Vaccinated Travelers—What You Need to Know
- 2 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 3 Tips + News Which European Countries Can Americans Travel To?
- 4 Weekend Getaways The Best Weekend Getaways From New York City
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities