A Tour of Montreal's Modern Architecture
Collected by John Newton , AFAR Contributor
2600 Av Pierre-Dupuy, Montréal, QC H3C 3R6, Canada
Architect Moshe Safdie's Habitat 67 apartment complex was built for Expo 67, a key moment in Montreal's emergence as one of the world's cultural capitals. While many buildings from the late 60s haven't fared well with time, Habitat 67 still...
175 Rue Sainte-Catherine, Montréal, QC H2X 1Y9, Canada
Place des Arts, the jewel of the Quartier des Spectacles in the center of town, is a cultural complex attached to the Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal that unites five performance spaces, including the Maison Symphonique de Montréal. It has...
- 1 Air Travel United to Suspend These 7 Routes in June
- 2 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 3 Tips + News The Euro Is at $1.05—the Lowest It’s Been in Years
- 4 Health + Wellness After Living, Traveling, and Learning Her Way to 100, Deborah Szekely Has Some Advice for You
- 5 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me