Le Brigantin Dinzey House
Rue du Bord de Mer
Photo courtesy of Laurent Benoit, Tourism St Barths/saintbarth-tourisme.com
For a Touch of Swedish InfluenceVisit Le Brigantin, a colonial-era house built by the Dinzey merchant family between 1820 and 1830, when the island was largely occupied by the Swedish (isn't that vierd?).
The spectacular complex has been fully restored to its original splendor and is now one of the most important cultural attractions at Gustavia Harbor.