It may come as surprise, but it’s only in the last seven years that Halloween has really taken off in Tokyo, world capital of obsessive fashion. The party really picks up in the hip and stylish Shibuya neighborhood. Here, a peek at some of our favorite moments from Halloween 2015 to inspire you to book a trip for next year’s bash.
23 Photos That Prove Tokyo Does Halloween Better
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip