Where the Locals Eat in Napa Valley
Hidden in plain sight, these under-the-radar restaurants are what Napa locals look for when dining out. Casual, comfortable and affordable are key when you live in one of the most-visited wine regions in the world. A burrito to go, a burger at the bar; boozy brunch, house-made pasta and killer cocktails are a few of the local favorites. Stop chasing the stars and trust the locals, they do know a bit about the food and wine scene of Napa Valley.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip