The Most Picturesque Streets in Quebec City
Collected by Collier Lumpkin , AFAR Local Expert
Meander the cobblestone alleyways and streets of this beautiful town.
4 Rue du Parloir, Québec, QC G1R 4M5, Canada
Perhaps the most picturesque street in Old Quebec, the Rue du Parloir is a tiny lane that connects the Convent of the Ursulines to the main Rue St Louis. As with most cities, come early in the morning or late in the afternoon to find the street...
- 1 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me
- 2 Air Travel What It Means When You Have “SSSS” on Your Boarding Pass
- 3 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 4 Travel Tips These Luggage Shipping Companies Will Get Your Bags to Your Destination Hassle-Free
- 5 Islands Caribbean Islands That Don’t Require a Passport