The Most Picturesque Streets in Quebec City
Collected by Collier Lumpkin , AFAR Local Expert
Meander the cobblestone alleyways and streets of this beautiful town.
4 Rue du Parloir, Québec, QC G1R 4M5, Canada
Perhaps the most picturesque street in Old Quebec, the Rue du Parloir is a tiny lane that connects the Convent of the Ursulines to the main Rue St Louis. As with most cities, come early in the morning or late in the afternoon to find the street...
The Chemin Royale encircles the Ile D'Orleans - a roughly 40 mile road that takes you through all the small villages that pepper the island. Tucked away on the far southeastern side, St Jean is perhaps the most picturesque of these villages,...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall