The Most Picturesque Streets in Quebec City
Collected by Collier Lumpkin, AFAR Local Expert
Meander the cobblestone alleyways and streets of this beautiful town.
4 Rue du Parloir, Québec, QC G1R 4M5, Canada
Perhaps the most picturesque street in Old Quebec, the Rue du Parloir is a tiny lane that connects the Convent of the Ursulines to the main Rue St Louis. As with most cities, come early in the morning or late in the afternoon to find the street...
The Chemin Royale encircles the Ile D'Orleans - a roughly 40 mile road that takes you through all the small villages that pepper the island. Tucked away on the far southeastern side, St Jean is perhaps the most picturesque of these villages,...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun