The Most Picturesque Streets in Quebec City
Collected by Collier Lumpkin , AFAR Local Expert
Meander the cobblestone alleyways and streets of this beautiful town.
4 Rue du Parloir, Québec, QC G1R 4M5, Canada
Perhaps the most picturesque street in Old Quebec, the Rue du Parloir is a tiny lane that connects the Convent of the Ursulines to the main Rue St Louis. As with most cities, come early in the morning or late in the afternoon to find the street...
The Chemin Royale encircles the Ile D'Orleans - a roughly 40 mile road that takes you through all the small villages that pepper the island. Tucked away on the far southeastern side, St Jean is perhaps the most picturesque of these villages,...
- 1 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 2 Natural Wonders Even Volcanologists Are in Awe of Mount Etna’s Latest Eruptions
- 3 Cruise These Cruises Are Requiring COVID Vaccinations for All Guests
- 4 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 5 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021