The Most Picturesque Streets in Quebec City
Collected by Collier Lumpkin , AFAR Local Expert
Meander the cobblestone alleyways and streets of this beautiful town.
4 Rue du Parloir, Québec, QC G1R 4M5, Canada
Perhaps the most picturesque street in Old Quebec, the Rue du Parloir is a tiny lane that connects the Convent of the Ursulines to the main Rue St Louis. As with most cities, come early in the morning or late in the afternoon to find the street...
The Chemin Royale encircles the Ile D'Orleans - a roughly 40 mile road that takes you through all the small villages that pepper the island. Tucked away on the far southeastern side, St Jean is perhaps the most picturesque of these villages,...
- 1 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 4 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 5 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States