The Most Picturesque Streets in Quebec City
Collected by Collier Lumpkin , AFAR Local Expert
Meander the cobblestone alleyways and streets of this beautiful town.
4 Rue du Parloir, Québec, QC G1R 4M5, Canada
Perhaps the most picturesque street in Old Quebec, the Rue du Parloir is a tiny lane that connects the Convent of the Ursulines to the main Rue St Louis. As with most cities, come early in the morning or late in the afternoon to find the street...
- 1 Travel Tips Why You Should Be Using a Two-Wheeled Suitcase, According to a Flight Attendant
- 2 Food + Drink 8 Best Hawker Centers in Singapore—and What to Eat There
- 3 Tips + News NYC’s New Observation Deck Is Delightfully Disorienting
- 4 National Parks Yosemite Lodges That Are Perfect for Families and Groups
- 5 COVID + Travel U.S. to Implement New Vaccine Rules for International Travel