The Best Shopping in the Bahamas
The local equivalent of Lilly Pulitzer, this Bahamian company (with a boutique in downtown Nassau) specializes in vividly colored, hand-printed fabrics inspired by the islands. These fabrics, patterned with seashells, starfish, flowers and leaves,...
Adjacent to Doongalik Studios—the best contemporary-art gallery on the island—this bright cottage carries eclectic jewelry, scarves, bath products, hand-painted glassware and all manner of decorative items (mirrors, picture frames,...
- 1 Tips + News Greece Joins Countries That Are Opening to Travelers With COVID Vaccines
- 2 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 3 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking
- 4 Tips + News Hawaii Outlines Plans for COVID Vaccine Passport
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities