The Best Shopping in the Bahamas
The local equivalent of Lilly Pulitzer, this Bahamian company (with a boutique in downtown Nassau) specializes in vividly colored, hand-printed fabrics inspired by the islands. These fabrics, patterned with seashells, starfish, flowers and leaves,...
Adjacent to Doongalik Studios—the best contemporary-art gallery on the island—this bright cottage carries eclectic jewelry, scarves, bath products, hand-painted glassware and all manner of decorative items (mirrors, picture frames,...
- 1 How a Coronavirus Vaccine Will Affect Your Future Travel Plans
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 4 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021
- 5 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.