Shopping in Tromsø
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Strandgata 30, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Shopping for unique crafts and other souvenirs is a trip highlight for many travelers, and this art collective, representing 70 local artists, is a special spot. Nordic imagery, such as the northern lights and winter landscapes, figures...
Vestregata 3, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Backbeat may be small, but you can still spend considerable time browsing the stacks of vinyl from both Norwegian and global artists. Buy a cup of coffee and request a spin of your favorite record while you browse. Ask the knowledgeable staff and...
Peder Hansens gate 4, Peder Hansens gate, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Part of the former Mack Brewery warehouse has been transformed into a glassmaking studio and outlet store, where visitors can enjoy daily glass-blowing demonstrations. Watch as molten glass is transformed into gifts you can buy, including both...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local