Shopping in Tromsø
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Strandgata 30, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Shopping for unique crafts and other souvenirs is a trip highlight for many travelers, and this art collective, representing 70 local artists, is a special spot. Nordic imagery, such as the northern lights and winter landscapes, figures...
Vestregata 3, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Backbeat may be small, but you can still spend considerable time browsing the stacks of vinyl from both Norwegian and global artists. Buy a cup of coffee and request a spin of your favorite record while you browse. Ask the knowledgeable staff and...
Peder Hansens gate 4, Peder Hansens gate, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Part of the former Mack Brewery warehouse has been transformed into a glassmaking studio and outlet store, where visitors can enjoy daily glass-blowing demonstrations. Watch as molten glass is transformed into gifts you can buy, including both...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter