The Best Hotels in Johannesburg
South Africa's largest city, known locally as Jozi or Jo'burg, embodies modern Africa. The city's most famous resident, Nelson Mandela, lived just up the road from the stylish Residence Boutique Hotel, a member of the AFAR Collection. Mandela found inspiration at the Saxon Hotel, Villas & Spa, which is where he penned his autobiography. Don't high tea at the Fairlawns Boutique Hotel and Spa. For some city respite, visit the Clico Boutique Hotel in the trendy suburb of Rosebank.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You