The Best Hotels in Beijing
Amid Beijing's major international hotel chains, there’s a growing number of upscale boutique properties, such as Opposite House in the Sanlitun shopping district and Temple Hotel in the historic city center. For travelers in search of local charm and modern comfort, the quaint hotels and hostels in the neighborhoods surrounding the Drum and Bell towers are a convenient location for connecting to Beijing’s cultural pulse.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip