The Best Beaches in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
St. Vincent is home to several volcanic beaches, with dark, sometimes black, sand that’s especially striking against the pounding Atlantic surf on the island’s east coast. The Grenadines, on the other hand, have soft, white-sand beaches, surrounded by aquamarine, turquoise, and deep-blue waters.
- 1 Air Travel New U.S. Regional Airline Aha! Launches This Month
- 2 Air Travel Southwest Canceled One-Third of Its Flights This Weekend—What Went Wrong?
- 3 Longreads A Very Big Little Country
- 4 COVID + Travel Should I Get a COVID-19 Booster Before I Travel?
- 5 Air Travel United Just Added a Ton of New International Flights for 2022