The Best Beaches in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
St. Vincent is home to several volcanic beaches, with dark, sometimes black, sand that’s especially striking against the pounding Atlantic surf on the island’s east coast. The Grenadines, on the other hand, have soft, white-sand beaches, surrounded by aquamarine, turquoise, and deep-blue waters.
- 1 Tips + News Greece Will Reopen Earlier Than Expected to Vaccinated Travelers
- 2 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News Hawaii Outlines Plans for COVID Vaccine Passport
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities