Mendocino: A Wild and Sophisticated Weekend
The picturesque seaside village may look like a movie set (indeed, the TV series "Murder She Wrote" and such films as "Same Time Next Year" were filmed here), but its allure runs deep and wide. There's fine and funky dining, beach combing, hiking, abalone diving, a population of artists and crafts people, and a calendar full of food and wine festivals. And the drive from San Francisco takes you through the Anderson Valley and its countless opportunities for tasting superb North Coast varietals.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Water SportsArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale