Markets and Independent Retailers in Da Nang and Hoi An
Like many tourist towns, Hoi An harbors more than its fair share of tacky souvenirs, but a growing contingent of enterprising locals and expatriate entrepreneurs has given the town’s retail options a much-needed shot in the arm. Aside from the ubiquitous tailoring outlets, the majority of Hoi An’s shops are focused upon arts and crafts, souvenirs, and gifts. Up in Da Nang, things are less touristy, with local markets offering an authentic Vietnamese shopping experience.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Water SportsArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale