Day Trips from Stockholm
After Carcassonne in southwest France, Visby lays claim tothe most important and best-preserved medieval city walls in all of Europe. The town’s citizens began building the original six-meter-high (20-foot) fortified walls in the 13th century, and...
- 1 Outdoor Adventure Walk Among the Treetops on the New Redwood Sky Walk
- 2 Tips + News Italy to Require COVID Pass to Enter Museums, Restaurants
- 3 Tips + News U.S. to Keep International Travel Bans in Place Amid Variant Concerns
- 4 World Heritage UNESCO Adds 33 New Sites to Its 2021 World Heritage List
- 5 COVID + Travel CDC: The Vaccinated Should Now Wear Masks Indoors in Parts of U.S.