Top Restaurants in French Polynesia
Collected by Becca Blond , AFAR Local Expert
The food on these islands—a marriage of French and Polynesian cuisines—is beyond delicious. Choose from casual food truck fare to romantic meals at posh overwater restaurants. Here are our seven favorite eats around French Polynesia.
Motu Piti Aau Bora Bora French Polynesia, 98730, French Polynesia
For an elegant island dining experience, opt for an evening at Le Corail at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa. The formal and contemporary dining room, right beside the lagoon, seats only 28 at a time, so...
- 1 Travel Tips Why You Should Be Using a Two-Wheeled Suitcase, According to a Flight Attendant
- 2 Food + Drink 8 Best Hawker Centers in Singapore—and What to Eat There
- 3 COVID + Travel Singapore and Thailand Are Opening to U.S. Travelers—What to Know About Southeast Asia Travel
- 4 Tips + News NYC’s New Observation Deck Is Delightfully Disorienting
- 5 Longreads A Very Big Little Country