Top Restaurants in French Polynesia
Collected by Becca Blond , AFAR Local Expert
The food on these islands—a marriage of French and Polynesian cuisines—is beyond delicious. Choose from casual food truck fare to romantic meals at posh overwater restaurants. Here are our seven favorite eats around French Polynesia.
Motu Piti Aau Bora Bora French Polynesia, 98730, French Polynesia
For an elegant island dining experience, opt for an evening at Le Corail at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa. The formal and contemporary dining room, right beside the lagoon, seats only 28 at a time, so...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking
- 2 Tips + News Greece Will Reopen Earlier Than Expected to Vaccinated Travelers
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News Hawaii Outlines Plans for COVID Vaccine Passport
- 5 National Parks 9 Underrated National Parks You Should Visit in 2021