The Best Shopping on the Dalmatian Coast
Collected by AFAR Editors , AFAR Staff
Splurge on cutting-edge fashion from an up-and-coming Croatian designer, or jewelry made from deep-red Adriatic coral – or simply pick up a bottle of the Dalmatian Coast's finest olive oil.
Nalješkovićeva ul. 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
This shop is more coral sanctuary than ordinary jewelry store. In addition to selling mind-blowing designer pieces, this is the place to learn all about the Adriatic coral: where it lives, and how it is sourced, harvested, and treated to become...
Ul. Julija Nepota 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
This designer store stocks three popular Croatian women’s clothing and accessory brands: Chicks on Chic, Little Wonder and Dott. They also feature an ever-changing selection of quirky T-shirts with illustrations by local graphic designers. The...
20215, Gruda, Croatia
The artist Antonija Ruskovic uses the silk embroidery tradition of her native area of Konavle as inspiration for her work here in oil paintings, prints, and hand-painted ceramics. The atelier also has an array of hand-painted silk scarves, bags,...
- 1 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Travel Tips The World’s Best Cities for Expats
- 4 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 5 Hotels 10 Airbnb Alternatives for Every Kind of Vacation Home Seeker