The Best Shopping in St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
While shopping may not be the primary reason to visit St. Vincent and the Grenadines, visitors looking for authentic souvenirs will find several charming boutiques as well as intriguing crafts at local markets.
Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Boat-building as an industry has existed on Bequia as far back as the 1800s. At one point, the island was even known as the “boat-building capital of the West Indies,” having produced the largest wooden vessel in the region. While...
Within the St. Vincent Botanical Gardens in Kingstown, visitors will find a very nice gift shop, featuring everything from local artwork, handmade pottery, and crafts to books about the island, toys for kids, authentic souvenirs, and snacks and...
The cruise ship terminal in Kingstown has about 20 boutiques, stores, and restaurants that cater mostly to passengers but welcome all shoppers. You’ll find your typical duty-free items, but also locally made hot sauces, spices, soaps and...
- 1 National Parks 9 Underrated National Parks You Should Visit in 2021
- 2 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News Greece Will Reopen Earlier Than Expected to Vaccinated Travelers
- 5 Food + Drink A Singapore-Style Hawker Center Is Coming to Las Vegas This Summer