The Best Places to Eat in Fiji
Collected by Celeste Brash , AFAR Local Expert
Fiji’s cuisine is blessed with fantastic fresh ingredients and a variety of cultural influences.
Lot 1 Cawa Road,, Off Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi, Fiji
Taste Fiji is all about the local bounty, drawing on the very best ingredients from the islands—breadfruit flour, unusual mountain greens, and of course abundant tropical fruits—to create delicious dishes that are addictive. The star offering on...
46 Knolly Street, Suva, Fiji
Housed in the former residence of Ratu Sir Lala Sukuna, the early 20th-century chief who created the framework for Fiji's modern institutions and government, this charming restaurant also has the best food in Suva. While the...
- 1 Tips + News Spain Plans to Welcome All Global Travelers in June
- 2 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News The Real ID Deadline Has Been Extended Again—by a Lot
- 5 Tips + News France to Open to Vaccinated Travelers on June 9