The Best Places to Eat in Fiji
Collected by Celeste Brash , AFAR Local Expert
Fiji’s cuisine is blessed with fantastic fresh ingredients and a variety of cultural influences.
Lot 1 Cawa Road,, Off Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi, Fiji
Taste Fiji is all about the local bounty, drawing on the very best ingredients from the islands—breadfruit flour, unusual mountain greens, and of course abundant tropical fruits—to create delicious dishes that are addictive. The star offering on...
46 Knolly Street, Suva, Fiji
Housed in the former residence of Ratu Sir Lala Sukuna, the early 20th-century chief who created the framework for Fiji's modern institutions and government, this charming restaurant also has the best food in Suva. While the...
- 1 Air Travel United to Suspend These 7 Routes in June
- 2 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me
- 3 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 4 Tips + News The Euro Is at $1.05—the Lowest It’s Been in Years
- 5 Health + Wellness After Living, Traveling, and Learning Her Way to 100, Deborah Szekely Has Some Advice for You