The Best Places to Eat in Fiji
Collected by Celeste Brash, AFAR Local Expert
Fiji’s cuisine is blessed with fantastic fresh ingredients and a variety of cultural influences.
Lot 1 Cawa Road,, Off Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi, Fiji
Taste Fiji is all about the local bounty, drawing on the very best ingredients from the islands—breadfruit flour, unusual mountain greens, and of course abundant tropical fruits—to create delicious dishes that are addictive. The star offering on...
46 Knolly Street, Suva, Fiji
Housed in the former residence of Ratu Sir Lala Sukuna, the early 20th-century chief who created the framework for Fiji's modern institutions and government, this charming restaurant also has the best food in Suva. While the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now