The Best Places to Eat in Fiji
Collected by Celeste Brash , AFAR Local Expert
Fiji’s cuisine is blessed with fantastic fresh ingredients and a variety of cultural influences.
Lot 1 Cawa Road,, Off Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi, Fiji
Taste Fiji is all about the local bounty, drawing on the very best ingredients from the islands—breadfruit flour, unusual mountain greens, and of course abundant tropical fruits—to create delicious dishes that are addictive. The star offering on...
46 Knolly Street, Suva, Fiji
Housed in the former residence of Ratu Sir Lala Sukuna, the early 20th-century chief who created the framework for Fiji's modern institutions and government, this charming restaurant also has the best food in Suva. While the...
- 1 European-Style Christmas Markets Right Here in the States
- 2 Holiday Travel You Can Now Book the Real-Life “Home Alone” House on Airbnb
- 3 COVID + Travel Biden Announces New Requirements for Travel Amid Omicron Concerns
- 4 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 5 COVID + Travel New COVID Variant Spurs Cascade of International Travel Bans