The Best Hotels in Taiwan
The capital of Taiwan is a modern metropolis of towering skyscrapers and bustling street food markets. The Regent Taipei has been known to host visiting celebrities and also had a cameo in the film "Lucy." For a taste of New Taiwan, book a stay at the W Hotel Taipei. Travelers with a penchant for Old World charm will love the grand, marbled lobby of the Mandarin Oriental Taipei. Hotel Éclat, located in the chic Da-an District, attracts boutique hotel fans.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip