The Best Hotels in Santa Fe
New Mexico's capital city is known for its distinct cuisine, unique architecture and strong art scene. Many hotels, including the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi and the Inn of Five Graces, incorporate elements of the Southwest such as adobe, kiva-style fireplaces and handwoven textiles. Hotel Santa Fe, the Hacienda and Spa features an extensive private Native American art collection, while the Four Seasons Rancho Encantado delivers one of the best culinary experiences in the Southwest.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You