The Best Hotels in Santa Fe
New Mexico's capital city is known for its distinct cuisine, unique architecture and strong art scene. Many hotels, including the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi and the Inn of Five Graces, incorporate elements of the Southwest such as adobe, kiva-style fireplaces and handwoven textiles. Hotel Santa Fe, the Hacienda and Spa features an extensive private Native American art collection, while the Four Seasons Rancho Encantado delivers one of the best culinary experiences in the Southwest.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter