The Best Hotels in Munich
Bavaria's capital may best be known for Oktoberfest, but it offers more than good beer. To experience Munich in style, book a stay at Bayerischer Hof. This five-star 19th-century hotel, commissioned by King Ludwig I, commands an imposing position on Munich’s Promenadeplatz. The Mandarin Oriental Munich puts visitors in striking distance of the Bavarian Opera House, the Marienplatz, and the Maximilianstrasse. For fancy digs close to Oktoberfest action, stay at the Sofitel Munich Bayerpost.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip