Look Sharp: Tailoring and Fashion in Da Nang and Hoi An
Some attribute Hoi An’s plethora of tailor shops to its history as a center for the silk trade, even though the bespoke clothing boom is a recent one. Others maintain that the phenomenon comes from a Vietnamese propensity for copycat businesses. Either way, the ancient town has established itself as the place to get clothes made economically in Southeast Asia. If getting some new threads is on your Vietnam wish list, there are several reputable tailors and boutiques in town.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip