Catch the Wave: Hawaii’s Most Exciting Paddling Destinations
Surfing may be the first water sport that Hawaii calls to mind, but the islands also have a rich tradition of paddling. From outrigger canoeing (the official state team sport) to stand-up paddling (also known as SUP) to kayaking, Hawaiian beaches launch thousands of craft daily, and with them comes the chance to experience some of Hawaii’s most spectacular scenery. Read on for five favorite paddling destinations. Whether in Maui or Molokai, each comes with adrenaline-pumping thrills.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale