The Best Things to Do in St. Kitts
This being a former English colony, St. Kitts is centered around the Circus, a small roundabout modeled after London’s famed Piccadilly and set in the middle of buzzy Basseterre. Preserved Georgian-style buildings line its edges, while...
A combination of train and bus, this three-hour tour weaves a fascinating route past some of the island’s most historic sights. Constructed from 1912 to 1926, the rail system originally carried sugar from St. Kitts’ estates to the...
- 1 Tips + News Spain Plans to Welcome All Global Travelers in June
- 2 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News The Real ID Deadline Has Been Extended Again—by a Lot
- 5 Tips + News France to Open to Vaccinated Travelers on June 9