The Best Hotels in Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico offers the best of both worlds when it comes to hotels. San Juan delivers urban pleasures such as restaurants, art, and colonial architecture. Staff at boutique hotels such as O:live, Hotel El Convento, and the Gallery Inn can help guests navigate the capital. Just 22 miles west of the city, visitors can completely unplug in the sun at Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve hotel and member of the AFAR Collection. For rainforest adventures book a stay at St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip