The Best Hotels in New Zealand
New Zealand offers some of the most spectacular scenery, incredible adventures and great wine. Here are some of the best hotels to stay at while exploring. Foodies can base themselves in wine country at Chateau Marlborough. Adventurers should head to South Island. Book a room at Fiordland Lodge, set on the edge of Lake Te Anau, or stay in one of the treehouses at Hapuku Lodge. For a true splurge retreat to one of the cottages at Huka Lodge, and spend a day fly fishing out the front door.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip