The Best Hotels in Atlanta
Georgia's capital effortlessly mixes business with Southern charm. Old world service is at its finest at the Four Seasons Atlanta Hotel, where even kids get VIP treatment. During Atlanta's hot Southern summers, book a stay at the St. Regis, where pool butlers mist guest with Evian. Music lovers should check out the Hotel Indigo, which was inspired by the famous Fox Theatre, located a stone’s throw from the property, while foodies will love the Inn at Serenbe, set just outside Atlanta on a farm.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip