The Best Beaches in St. Lucia
Collected by AFAR Editors , AFAR Staff
All of St. Lucia’s beaches are open to the public—from the rain forest–shrouded coves of the west that hug the tranquil waters of the Caribbean, to the stretches that line the rolling waves of the Atlantic, frequented by kite-surfers and horseback riders.
Stretched out from the northwest corner of the island like a small arm, Pigeon Island is a historical landmark and a satisfying all-in-one nature, beach, and hiking escape minutes from Rodney Bay Marina. The 44-acre mountainous green plot is home...
- 1 Tips + News Greece Will Reopen Earlier Than Expected to Vaccinated Travelers
- 2 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News Hawaii Outlines Plans for COVID Vaccine Passport
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities