How to Explore Jamaica's Blue Mountains
Discover a little-known side of Jamaica and venture inland to explore the 7,000-foot Blue Mountains—a part of the island that few visitors get to see. Travelers who do head up to this cool region an hour northeast of Kingston find that the Blue Mountains are one of the most romantic and adventurous parts of Jamaica—with opportunities to bike, cool off in hidden waterfalls, tour Blue Mountain coffee plantations, and soak up incredible views of blue peaks against an even bluer sea.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Water SportsArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale