11 Must-Visit Onsen in Japan
Back when the Japanese and Europeans were still getting to know each other, one big difference between the two was that Europeans were certain that baths were very bad for you. One a month was one too many. Meanwhile, the Japanese had perfected...
Part of Shikotsu-Toya National Park, Noboribetsu Onsen is a resort town with baths fed by around 3,000 liters (793 gallons) of water from the hot spring known as Jigokudani, or Hell Valley. It earns its nickname from the impressive plumes of...
- 1 Tips + News Croatia Joins List of Countries Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 2 Tips + News How Can I Get a Vaccine Passport?
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Trains Private Room Fares on Amtrak’s Most Scenic Routes Are Heavily Discounted This Summer
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities