11 Must-Visit Onsen in Japan
Back when the Japanese and Europeans were still getting to know each other, one big difference between the two was that Europeans were certain that baths were very bad for you. One a month was one too many. Meanwhile, the Japanese had perfected...
Part of Shikotsu-Toya National Park, Noboribetsu Onsen is a resort town with baths fed by around 3,000 liters (793 gallons) of water from the hot spring known as Jigokudani, or Hell Valley. It earns its nickname from the impressive plumes of...
- 1 Trains Private Rooms on Amtrak’s Auto Train Are Just $109 Right Now
- 2 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to 13 U.S. Cities
- 3 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 4 Tips + News Europe Could Have COVID-19 Vaccine Passports by Summer
- 5 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID