The Best Hotels in Siem Reap
The gateway to the ruins of Angkor, Siem Reap draws temple tourists from around the globe. The Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor catered to this region's first well-heeled adventurers. Today, lodging options range from the Belmond La Résidence d’Angkor, which exudes Old World elegance, to Viroth's Villas, which reflects the 1960s New Khmer Architecture-style. For a taste of Cambodia's countryside, book a stay at Sala Lodges, just a short tuk tuk ride from the town center.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip