The Best Hotels in Austria
Music, food, architecture, art, and the Alps are just a few reasons to visit Austria. For a serious dose of culture, visit the capital, Vienna. Book a stay at Hotel Bristol or Das Triest for a location near must-see attractions such as the Opera and Belvedere Palace. If hiking and skiing are on your agenda, retreat to Tyrol and check in at Hotel Tennerhof, a 17th-century farmhouse turned fancy hotel. Be sure to detour through Austria's wine country and experience Loisium Wine and Spa Resort.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip