The Best Hotels in Austria
Music, food, architecture, art, and the Alps are just a few reasons to visit Austria. For a serious dose of culture, visit the capital, Vienna. Book a stay at Hotel Bristol or Das Triest for a location near must-see attractions such as the Opera and Belvedere Palace. If hiking and skiing are on your agenda, retreat to Tyrol and check in at Hotel Tennerhof, a 17th-century farmhouse turned fancy hotel. Be sure to detour through Austria's wine country and experience Loisium Wine and Spa Resort.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Water SportsArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale