Best City Restaurants in Mendoza
Collected by Nora Walsh , AFAR Contributor
Sample Argentina's high culinary standards in Mendoza's regional cuisine.
Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina
Chef Vanina Chimeno recently debuted María Antonieta in downtown Mendoza. You’ll find grilled meat aplenty but also house-made pastas such as broccoli orecchiette Belgrano 1069, Ciudad, 54/(0) 261-420-4322. This appeared in the May 2013 issue.
Av. Sarmiento 765, M5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Once a modest deli hawking local meats, Azafran has become a Mendoza staple with its extensive 300 bottle wine list. It’s still known for its cured meat and cheese plates, but also don’t miss the ahi tuna tartare appetizer. The restaurant has a...
Av. Bartolomé Mitre 794, M5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Chef Pablo del Rio blends traditional recipes and ingredients from Argentina's seven regions under one roof at Siete Cocinas restaurant. The seven regions represented include: Noa and Litoral in northern Argentina; Cuyo, which includes the Mendoza...
- 1 COVID + Travel Biden Announces New Requirements for Travel Amid Omicron Concerns
- 2 European-Style Christmas Markets Right Here in the States
- 3 Holiday Travel You Can Now Book the Real-Life “Home Alone” House on Airbnb
- 4 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 5 COVID + Travel New COVID Variant Spurs Cascade of International Travel Bans