Villa Verano in the central coastal region of southern Belize brings you five-star beachfront accommodations whether you seek a private room for two, a single floor with multiple rooms for an extended family, or you wish to take over the entire three-floor, 10-bedroom villa for 38 guests. With experienced property managers at the ready, your all-inclusive trip to Belize can be customized to your exact desires taking in reef, river, and inland adventures. Nearby, Hopkins Village is a Garifuna village where you can explore restaurants, shops, bars, and beaches and immerse yourself in the local culture. If a whole villa is too big for your travel group, reserve an entire floor, which can become its own individual home for up to 20 guests, featuring multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, living room, dining room, and laundry room. Separate Beachfront and Courtyard Rooms are ideal for couples or a family of up to six depending on the room, with all featuring mini-fridges and coffee makers. The Penthouse is another choice for couples or a family of four, with the additional luxury of a private outdoor shower, use of a rooftop galley kitchen, and mountain and sea views. The intimate atmosphere of the villa offers exclusive use of a host of amenities that also lend themselves to quality time with friends and family. Take advantage of the beauty of the location with a 70-foot beachfront swimming pool steps from the Caribbean Sea, hot tub, and water sports that include kayaks and paddle boards. A fitness center and rooftop room with billiards, ping pong, and assorted games add to the fun. A 16-passenger van and 26-foot skiff are on hand not only for transfers, but also for a selection of adventure-filled tours of the region.
By Lucy Flanagan, AFAR Contributor
Have you been here? Share a tip or a photo with fellow travelers.
- BedroomMahogany furniture; highest-quality bedding, linens, and robes; safe; mini-fridge; purified water; coffee maker
- TerraceVilla rooms come with private terrace and access to a rooftop outdoor living area with hot tub and BBQ with views of the sea and mountains
- TechFlat screen televisions; fibre optic and Wi-Fi internet options; iPod compatible clock radio
- Water SportsSeventy foot beachfront pool with a spacious furnished deck; outdoor showers; snorkel gear and fishing rods, including a dunk tank to clean gear; two-man kayaks, Paddle boards and a Trimaran
- Fitness and ActivitiesFully-equipped, air conditioned gym; beach cruiser bikes for men, women and children
- Private ChefCustomized meal options available to all guests
- ConciergeConcierge on hand from booking to departure to help coordinate tours, transfers, private chefs, restaurant reservations, entertainment, cultural lessons, etc.
- Beachfront RoomEach of the beachfront rooms has a grand view of the Caribbean Sea and opens onto the patio surrounding the 70' swimming pool. The rooms are spacious enough to host a four person family or just perfect for a couple’s getaway. Each room is equipped with a King size bed, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, purified water, mini-fridge and coffee maker (including coffee, sugar and creamer). The bathrooms have a large shower and a Jacuzzi. Beachfront Rooms can adjoin to the Sunrise Suite to create a larger accommodation with expanded amenities.
- Courtyard RoomCourtyard Rooms open into the serene inner courtyard, fully landscaped with a tranquil fountain and tables to enjoy your coffee, a glass of wine or visit with other guests. As with all the rooms at Villa Verano, Courtyard Rooms include a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, purified water, a mini-fridge and coffee maker (including coffee, sugar and creamer).
- Courtyard One is perfect for the adventurous family. It boasts one King size bed and two luxury sets of bunk beds providing room for a family of six. The room has a veranda facing west, making it the perfect spot to watch the sunset.
- Courtyard Two is great for the solo traveler or for a couple. It has a Queen sized bed and sitting area to watch TV as well as a veranda facing west to view the spectacular sunsets. The exquisite bathroom spoils you with a rain shower and luxurious bathrobes.
- PenthouseVilla Verano’s Penthouse sits atop the spectacular rooftop with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and mountains. The Penthouse is the perfect private space for couples yet can be made up to accommodate four. The Penthouse has the same exquisite quality as in the rest of the villa with many finishing details handpicked from Guatemala. Unique to The Penthouse is an outdoor shower, fully private, yet with views of the mountains to the west. This magnificent room can be rented on its own or with one of the homes. A rooftop galley kitchen is also avalable where Villa Verano chefs can prepare any or all meals.
- Sea Grape HomeLocated on the second floor, the Sea Grape home has four bedrooms and sleeps up to 16 people. It is perfect for groups or large families. All the bedrooms open to secure corridors overlooking the interior, nine hundred square foot landscaped courtyard. Home also features a fully-equipped kitchen with table and sunroom, a formal fourteen-person dining area, spacious living room, a library/media room, and laundry room.
- Sunrise HomeLocated on the first floor, the Sunrise Home has five bedrooms and sleeps up to 20 people. It is perfect for groups or large families. All the bedrooms open to either the interior courtyard or the pool area. The home includes a spacious gourmet kitchen, a grand suite with a formal 12-person dining room and spacious living room with a private bar and ice maker. suite opens to the pool and 900 square feet of tranquil courtyard and fountain.
Hopkins, Belize, Hopkins, Belize