The Best Hotels in Barcelona
Travelers looking for unique accommodations can opt for quirky boutique hotels in fashionable Barcelona neighborhoods like Gràcia and Borne or holiday apartments throughout the city. Hotels in historic buildings are found in most Barcelona neighborhoods, but are especially common in the Gothic Quarter and Eixample. High-rise hotels with a view are clustered along the seafront in Barceloneta, among museums and offices in tech-savvy Glories, and outside the city proper in Hospitalet and Badalona.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip