“Feel. Be fierce. Tell the truth.”
- What I do
- What I love about New York
- A billion things to do and see, all with perfect anonymity.
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- The Pier 62, 63 and 64 improvements to the Chelsea section of Hudson River Park. And Stage 2 of the High Line.
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- Le Grainne Cafe or Cookshop for breakfast when the food counts; Chelsea Square when you want limitless coffee, fried eggs and bacon, and a table big enough to spread the newspaper out.