Collected by Nicki
Uetliberg, 8143 Zürich, Switzerland
While visiting Zurich, some friends took me to Üetliberg, which was, quite literally, a winter wonderland. Walking the trails amidst the beautiful icy trees was surreal. It was freezing, but we didn’t mind – the coffee awaiting us at the lodge at...
Bürkliplatz, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
One of the biggest Flea markets in Zurich is the one located in Bürkliplatz square. The market is opened on Saturdays from 6am to 4pm. May-October, so if you visit Zurich on Winter time, you will not find the outdoors traders. The market is well...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022