Zurich - Eth Tower
Collected by Sue Wilcox
Rämistrasse 101, 8092 Zürich, Switzerland
Paris has the Sacré-Coeur, on top of Montmartre, for catch-your-breath views of the city. Zurich’s answer: the terrace at ETH Zurich. Also known as the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich and where Einstein was an alum, it lords high...
74500 Évian-les-Bains, France
A boat trip across one of Switzerland’s many lakes perfectly embodies the relaxed, romantic feel of the country. The ‘Suisse’ steam boat, which crosses Lake Geneva, transports you back in time—glimmering wood-paneled decking and huge open driving...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun